Head of Partnership Success
The Happiness Index
Being a Quokka allows me to express myself without judgement, to bring my true self to work everyday and work with an amazing group of people who share my passion for a happier, healthier and engaged work culture.
Our ever-growing team is made up of experts on everything from neuroscience to data and coding. We even have our own in-house Picasso!
While we’re dedicated to our mission to help all organisations achieve freedom to be human, we’re all about work-life balance. We love getting to know each other as humans first. This means that we’re able to work as a real team both in the office and out of it.
FREEDOM TO BE HUMAN
Our vision is Freedom to be Human. This definitely applies to our team! Freedom to be Human means enabling teams to ensure everyone has what they need to thrive.
The most important thing at The Happiness Index is that everyone is given the tools to voice their emotions, thoughts and feelings - whenever they want! We’re all multi-faceted humans and that’s what allows us to do what we do!
- Flexible working hours & location (we are remote-first but meet 8+ times p/year for office days, team days & celebrations.
- Travel expenses 4x per month up to a total claim of £200 each month.
- 25 days annual leave & the ability to buy 5 more.
- Birthday day off.
- 5 ‘support your loved ones’ days per year.
- 2 volunteer days per year.
- ‘Wellbeing Day’ every August, our very own THI bank holiday.
- Annual Headspace membership (or an equivalent subscription up to £50).
- Care coins for 1 hour of talking therapy/coaching a month for you or a friend or family member.
- A clump of 25 trees planted in your name for joining and to commemorate each year at THI.
- £300 work from home set-up budget.
- £300 yearly personal learning (“Grow & Blossom”) budget.
WHAT OUR PEOPLE(QUOKKAS) SAY
“Vibrant passionate people, a genuine sense of collective purpose, hyper-flexible working, a caring employer”