HR in PJ’s Ep2
Mar 26, 2020
Hosted by Matt Phelan, Head of Global Happiness, The Happiness Index, Gethin Nadin, Director of Wellbeing, Benefex, & Noelle Kelly, Finance Manager, The Happiness Index. Topics Include:
- How are organisations adjusting to the change that is affecting everyone
- Best working from home tips and how to stay connected
- What the future of work will look like after a pandemic
HR in PJ’s Ep 1
Mar 20, 2020
Hosted by Matt Phelan, Global Head of Happiness at The Happiness Index, Sandip Gill, HR Manager at The HudsonBec Group, Shekira Khab, HR Business Partner at M&M Retail (Mars). Topics Include:
- Setting up “what if” scenarios and creating longer-term plans in advance can help prepare for the unknown
- Organisations need to be extremely mindful of how they are taking care of their employees in the midst of the current climate
- One size does not fit all, change and adapt. Learn from failure and success.
ROOM 101 of Employee Engagement Surveys
Jan 23, 2020
Best-selling HR author, Gethin Nadin, joins our Chief Happiness Officer, Matt Phelan, to discuss the top 3 pet peeves about employee engagement surveys that they’d banish to the depths of Room 101.
Join us to learn the key pitfalls to avoid if you want to give people a true voice and improve their employee experience.
Requirement to Report on Employee Engagement – The What, Who & How
Dec 3, 2019
Are you aware that many UK businesses (possibly including yours) are now subject to new reporting requirements governing employee engagement? We want to help you understand what the legislation is, how to comply and how to use it to your benefit! Join Louise Lawrence & Matt Phelan to find out more…